The HD7000 is a 14 inch (356 mm) open-ended punch that features the patented “quick change” die system for changing punch patterns in 30 seconds; no tools required and no bolts or screws to replace or misplace.
The HD7000 was designed with the operator in mind, offering quick, easy set-up including easy pin pulls and pre-set paper stop positions. With a three year limited warranty, this is truly the industry standard. Rated up to 40 sheets or up to 80 pages of 20 pound (80 gsm) bond paper. The number of sheets depends on the paper weight and punch pattern used. Designed for mid to high volume commercial and corporate use.
• Patented Auto Reverse Feature. Our Overload Detection Feature triggers an auto-reversing function to reduce jamming in the punch.
• Patented “QCDS,” Quick Change Die System.
• The HD7000 Has More Than 20 Interchangeable Dies Available. 12 Hole Patterns are standard. (Each die is priced separately).
• Wire Loop
• Plastic Coils
• Velo Bind™ GBC
• 3 Hole Loose Leaf
• 25 Cycles Per Minute.
• Pre-set Paper Stop Guide for easy setup.
• 14 inch Open Ended Punching, allows for wider applications.
• All Punch Pins easily disengaged.
• Easy, “Paper to Pin,” sight alignment, for balanced hole to edge margins on odd-sized applications.
• Standard Foot Pedal, optional Versa Switch, or Palm Switch.
• 3 Year Warranty.
• Smooth, Quiet, Power on Demand Operations.
• Large EZ View Chip Tray.
• All Metal Fabrication.