Sydney Stone is committed to attracting talented employees to continue to build on our company’s strengths and achievements. We offer a competitive benefits package and are an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in any of the career opportunities below, please submit your resume and salary history to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Regional Sales Representative - Ontario West
To apply please email email@example.com
Supply and Equipment Sales Representative
Sydney Stone is a Canadian owned and operated company with offices in Toronto and Vancouver. We are a business to business supplier that imports print finishing equipment and supplies from around the world to the North American printing industry.
We are the people you see inspecting the fold of a menu at a restaurant or checking the spine of a perfect bound book: the equipment we distribute to thousands of companies across North America is utilized for a wide range of print finishing purposes, and we are committed to providing the best products and services to our clients so they can produce top-quality materials.
To learn more about us, please visit www.printfinishing.com.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Sales Representative to join our team. This role is ideally suited for a candidate who has printing industry experience and 5 plus years of sales experience.
Sydney Stone recognizes opportunity in our market for continued revenue growth and is looking to add someone to ensure that the wide range of products offered by Sydney Stone have targeted and focused sales activity according to the appropriate market channels.
Responsible for an assigned geographic territory of an established customer base to sell new equipment, used, equipment, and supplies.
Prospect to activate new accounts as well as respond to inbound marketing leads within your assigned territory.
Increase overall equipment revenue by 5-10% while maintaining Net Profit margins.
Learn new technology and new equipment to become a product and application specialist to promote to your customers.
• Knowledge of printing and finishing processes and applications.
• Self-starter that is driven to work collaboratively for team success
• Strong selling skills, ability to listen and tailor presentation to meet customer needs.
• Ability to create and present to high level professionals
• Be willing to learn new technologies and applications.
• Effectively time manage to handle multiple sales proposals at once in varying stages along the sales cycle.
• Work toward monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
If you are interested in this position with Sydney Stone please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume as well as a cover letter.
Field Service Technician - Ontario and Vancouver
To apply please email email@example.com
The field service technician with Sydney Stone will have a background or education in diagnostic of electronic and mechanical issues. While able to quickly utilize their experience and support to resolve machinery issue the technician will also have excellent communication skills in order to clearly identify with the customer the issue, ongoing plan for resolution as well as provide coaching and training on proper equipment use.
Sydney Stone will provide training for the makes and models of machines supported by the company and believes very much in utilizing technicians in situations where they are trained and skilled enough to be successful.
50% Analyze, repair and maintain equipment at the client facility
- Arrive on customer site in a professional manner, representing the values of Sydney R. Stone
- Act in an efficient and productive manner at all times in order to support client requirements
- Work with inside service technician to prepare a list of various solutions to the problems that the client is experiencing based on their description of the problem.
- Follow the in house procedure for taking the necessary parts to solve these predicted issues.
- Review the equipment issue with the customer and proceed to analyze, repair or maintain the equipment thus returning it to its proper running state.
- Technicians are to use the manufacturer manuals, diagrams and inside service technicians as support for issues that are proving more difficult
- After servicing the equipment the technician is to ensure that the unit is cleaned and polished as best possible and that the area used is tidied in a way that represents the values of Sydney R. Stone
- Remain in constant contact with service dispatch before and after each service call.
40% Perform definitive installation and comprehensive training of equipment
- Install equipment as sold by Sydney R. Stone as per the factory specifications and in a manner consistent with the values of Sydney R. Stone.
- Perform a comprehensive training session, following the training forms, as provided by Sydney R. Stone as a guide. Training session are to include but not be limited to hands on use of the equipment by the operators, advanced use of equipment and operator maintenance.
- In order to prepare for installations and operator training service technicians are encouraged to spend time in the showroom practicing the uses and functions of the equipment.
- Prior to leaving technicians are to ensure that all operators scheduled for the training session are fully functional on the equipment and will be able to complete any task asked of the equipment that is within the manufacturer set guidelines.
10% In-side service
- Repair, Pre Delivery Inspection and rebuild of equipment as required
- Other duties as required
- Valid Drivers license and vehicle
- Education or commensurate experience with electrical and mechanical diagnostic procedures, tools and systems.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
Sydney Stone specializes in providing equipment, supplies and service for the printing industry. Currently in a growth phase this energetic and exciting family owned company is adding another service technician to support our demand for high quality technical support.
Visit our website www.PrintFinishing.com to learn more about who we are and what we offer.
While we appreciate all interest in our posting, only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time