The DigiFold Pro XL has been developed on the well-proven Morgana DigiFold Pro, built with their unique, open-design suction feeder that handles stock sizes from 8.3" - 51" in length. This heavy-duty automatic creasing and folding system is designed to complement mid-to-high volume digital and offset production presses.
The Morgana DigiFold Pro XL is designed to complement the long sheet capabilities enabled in the production printers of today. It features a standard pull-out extension that enables sheet sizes up to 51". This opens the door to new applications, such as covers for landscape booklets, book covers for oversized perfect bound books, multi-panel brochures and many other applications made from these long sheets.
- Folds up to 6,000 A4 per hour / crease only – 7,500 per hour
- Max loading capacity up to 200mm / 7.9”
- Top fed vacuum feeder, ensures stable production for long runs.
- Fully automatic operator functions. Key in sheet size, media type and thickness and the Pro XL will automatically set speed, roller gap and fan settings.
- A unique air knife system for sheet separation.
- Full cross perforation available, plus up to five inline perforation/scoring wheels.
- Up to 30 creases per sheet (static crease)
- Equipped with both a belt-stacker for folded sheets and a delivery tray for crease only jobs.
Open Design Feeder
The system is engineered to simplify the loading and unloading of long “slippery” stacks of paper. The loading and unloading areas are an open design to make it easy to monitor performance and make changing from job to job fast and efficient. The new open feeder design is capable of efficiently feeding a wide range of media types and weights. Equipped with automated vacuum feed technology, specifically designed to handle the widest range of preprinted media.
Intuitive Design Interface
An intuitive colour touch screen with a run screen that gives you a complete overview of the job in progress. Basic adjustments can be made “on the run” and access to crease and fold patterns is simple. The user interface is available in multiple languages. With new ‘Auto-settings’, this truly unique function takes care of the roller gap settings, speed adjustment and fan settings, removing time-consuming adjustments of various settings.
There is also a large storage shelf located below the feed bed in the back of the Pro XL, the tool kits that are included are located here. There is also enough space to store the feed deck extension table when it’s not needed, plus room to store accessories such as crease and perforation tools in the integrated storage shelves.