Morgana DigiBook 450 the perfect binding machine for digital or litho printers.
PUR is the strongest, most flexible binding adhesive available and offers several additional advantages over other binding adhesives.
When inks, coatings or digital print toners are present in the spine area these can compromise the strength of typical hotmelt perfect binding. PUR is resistant to this and will form a super-strong bond with all weights and finishes of paper stocks. In addition PUR works well with synthetic and recycled-content stock.
The DigiBook 450 perfect binding machine is ideally suited to litho and digital printers who require medium to long runs of PUR perfect bound books to a professional standard.
This innovative machine is equipped with a patented closed gluing system where the spine and side gluing is applied by a slot applicator for the utmost bringing quality and accuracy.
Key Product Features
- Up to 450 books per hour
- Touch screen operation
- Binding length (spine) from 3.9" up to 17.7"
- Spine thickness from 0.07" to 1.9"
- Spine preparation by sophisticated notching device
- Paper chip extractor
- Patented hermetically sealed PUR application system for spine and side gluing with automatic glue cut-off
- Automatic cleaning and sealing of the glue head