The Morgana AutoCut PRO features..
Multi-function finishing - A cut and crease above the rest.
The AutoCut Pro is the latest in the range of Morgana card cutting and creasing devices. Designed for those busy digital printshops and CRD’s who have the need for high speed creasing and for the production of a wide range of finished applications including business cards and promotional products.
The AutoCut Pro can run at speeds up to 5000 sheets per hour on standard creasing applications and a run of 250 business cards can be finished in less than two minutes, ready to pack and ship.
3 interesting features:
1. Add the Morgana AutoFold PRO to crease a reliable, versatile high speed slit, cut, crease AND fold solution
2. Add the Mult Purpose Stacker (MPS) which connects to most print engines to collect the sheets and avoid difficult handling and transportation from the print engine to the finishing device
3. Custom slitting patterns are available at a low cost.
• Slit, cut, crease in one pass
• Crease up to 5,000 letter size sheets an hour
• 4" Touch Screen for simpler setup and operator functionality
• 130-350 GSM (32-130lb. Bond)
• Max sheet size 13" x 19" (up to 13 x 27.5" with optional long sheet kit)
• 150 job memory
• Skew adjustment, side aligner, Double feed detection
• Greeting cards
• Business cards
• Post cards
• Booklet covers
Why buy? For business owners:
The AutoCut PRO provides an efficient and reliable multipurpose machine that will enable you to complete work that is normally tedious on a paper cutter or folder with relatibe ease. Increase your automation while being ready for print engines with a 27" sheet length with this well priced and versatile solution from Morgana.
Why buy? For the operator
Being a operator for a multipurpose devise like this enable you to run multiple machines at one time. Setup business cards to be cut on the AutoCut PRO and then move over to setup another print job, come back and package the cards then move on to finishing some brochures. This very much becomes the second set of hands that you never seem to have available.