The ColorCut FB775 incorporates a B2+ cutting table for large format sheet cutting, a QR code job retrieval and registration scanning system, which opens the associated cut file, and ensures your packaging, POS or labelling job is cut with outstanding speed and accuracy by the advanced, high-speed, servo motors that enable consistent and productive cutting. The enhanced dual-tool cutting head delivers up to 1,500gf pressure for creasing and 1,200gf for cutting – and cuts through paper/card up to 1,000micron, opening up new possibilities with its ground breaking design.
- B2+ table takes SRA2 – or 2 x SRA3 and smaller
- No dies required – cut and crease any shape on demand
- Dual-tool head for same time cutting (1.2kgf) and creasing (1.5kgf)
- Blistering performance of up to 1,200mm/second
- Unparalleled accuracy using latest servo technology
- Cuts mixed jobs on table using QR coded auto job recognition to automatically retrieve associated cut files
- Cuts through up to 1,000 micron/800gsm paper/card, softboards and films to any shape
- Kiss-cuts perfect sheet labels of any shape
- CCD Video Camera driven to accurately follow vector cut/crease lines drawn in Adobe® Illustrator® & CorelDRAW®
- Vacuum suction media hold down table for even the smallest of items
- Effective cutting area 490 x 735mm
- Cut mixed job sheets for increased productivity on the bed, at the same time!
- Complete with dedicated ColorCut Pro cutting & creasing software, with Adobe® Illustrator® or CorelDRAW® plugins
- Sheet Labels
- Sheet card