Flatbed Cutting On Demand
Ideal for one-off samples and short run jobs, the DocuCutter DPC-400 Digital Die Cutter produces packaging, custom-shaped cards and labels on demand. It comes standard with four cutting tools and a scoring wheel to process paper, laminates, adhesive, and synthetic stocks. Set them to cut intricate shapes, kiss cut stickers, and score fold lines on packaging and folded pieces.
- Cuts, kiss cuts, scores, and perforates
- Handles small formats and various substrates
- Processes cut files without physical dies
- Easy job file preparation and set up
- Automated registration and changeovers
- Integrates with Fiery JobFlow to apply registration marks and QR code
- Triple tooling head and DPC Controller software
- Custom boxes
- Pocket folders
- Labels and stickers
- Door hangers
Input Paper Size: 8.5" x 11" to 14" x 20"
Max. Cutting Thickness: Up to 1.5mm
Speed: Up to 1000mm per second
Feeder Capacity: 3.9"