Multi-Purpose Embellishment Solution for Shorter Runs
The DFL-500 offers the flexibility to dry coat, foil, or laminate digitally-printed applications with ease. For dry coating, DFL-500 utilizes a ceramic thermal roller and heat control system to apply the film over the sheet. Matte and gloss lamination can be used, providing an added-value layer of protection that also helps spot coating embellishments stand out. For toner foiling, the DFL-500 applies adhesive foil anywhere black toner is printed without the use of dies. Foiling on top polymer can also be done for a raised foil effect.
- Applies foil over printed toner
- Applies dry coating and laminating films
- Creates visually-appealing applications on a budget
- Easy job set up and changeover
- Foiling with gold, silver, blue, green, red, and matte gold colors
- Automatic film cutting system to separate laminated sheets
- Dust removing and de-curling system featured in more expensive laminators
- Book covers
- Business cards
Input Paper Size: Foil: 5.8” x 8.3” to 13” x 24”, Laminate: 8.3” x 11.7” to 13” x 24”
Paper Weight:110-400 gsm
Speed:15 sheets per minute
Feeder Capacity: 2.5"