Raise your Game with High Profit Embellishments
Produce premium packaging, business cards, and marketing campaigns on demand. Highly viable and design-driven, the DDC-810 Raised Spot UV Coater utilizes inkjet technology, UV lamp curing and camera image registration to deliver production output with texture and depth that your customers can touch and feel.
The small footprint does not take a lot of space, allowing you to create high-margin jobs from your own print shop. Using its digital technology with the output from your offset and digital presses, you can drive profit through short-run and customized applications produced in-house.
- Applies spot coating, texturized, and tactile enhancements
- Performs with precision without the use of screens or dies
- Elevates printed applications into premium products
- Automated job set up with hot folder technology
- Polymers compatible with Canon, HP, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, and Xerox presses
- Integrates with Fiery JobFlow to streamline preparation of CMYK and spot layer files
- Variable Image Barcode option automates changeovers
- Book covers
- Business cards
Input Paper Size: 11" x 8.27" to 14.33" x 29.13"
Paper Weight: 157-450 gsm
Speed: Up to 35 sheets per minute
Feeder Capacity: 5.9” (150 mm)
Coating Thickness: 20-80 microns
Options: Variable image barcode kit