High Speed Finishing for Production Environments
The DC-516 Pro Multi-Finisher offers the flexibility to be used as a high speed creaser, cutter, or perforating device – or a combination of any two – for finishing longer runs. Dual creasing modules perform positive or negative patterns up to 100 sheets per minute and two can be used simultaneously to produce perfect bound covers with hinges and Z-fold pieces. If cutting high volume cards is what you need, you can quickly cut 36-up business cards on 14″ x 20″ using the cutting and slitting modules. The rotary tool and cross perforating modules can be used to create custom T- or L-shape perforations for large production jobs.
- Removes margins and gutters
- Performs up and down creases
- Creates custom T- and L-shape perforations
- Easy job set up and changeover
- 14″ feed capacity for longer runs
- LCD touchscreen panel with 250 job memory
- Optional perforating and dual creasing modules for additional finishing
- Business cards and postcards
- Z-folds and accordion pieces
- Perfect bound covers
- Direct mail with perforated reply cards
- Marketing collateral
Input Paper Size: 5.5" x 5.9" to 14.56" x 26.37"
Paper Weight: 110-400 gsm
Speed: Creasing: 100 sheets per minute, Cutting: 12 sheets per minute
Feeder Capacity: 14.2"
Slits: Up to 10 per sheet
Cuts: Up to 30 per sheet
Creases:Up to 20 per sheet
Options: Cross perforating module, Additional creasing module for up and down creases, Rotary tool module