Precision Bookletmaking for Shorter Runs
With the entry-level 150 Digital Booklet System, the DBM-150S/T Bookletmaker and Trimmer integrate the stapler, folder, and face trimmer into one. The DSF-2200 Sheet Feeder, with front/side air separation and an anti-static device, handles the output printed from your digital presses and offers a barcode reader option to process variable data with integrity. With a speed of up to 1,720 booklets per hour, the 150 Digital Booklet System delivers a variety of applications, from catalogs to corporate reports, on demand.
- Turns flat sheets into finished booklets
- Performs saddle, side, and corner-stapling
- Processes CD to letter-size booklets
This Duplo DBM 150 can be combined with collating towers (DSC 10/60i), a digital sheet feeder (DSF 2200), a face trimmer (DBM 150T) or Morgana 104 spine squaring machine.
- Automated job set up and changeovers
- Two air suction bins with built-in end mark reader
- LCD control panel with 16-job memory
- PC Controller option to manage system from a PC
- CD-size booklets
- Half letter-size brochures
- Marketing collateral with spot UV covers
Input Paper Size: 4.72" x 8.27" to 12.60" x 18.11"
Paper Weight: Art coated 79-300 gsm, Fine quality 52.3-300 gsm
Speed: Up to 1720 booklets per hour
Feeder Capacity: Tray A 2.56", Tray B 7.87"
Number of Sheets: Up to 25 sheets
Options: 1D and 2D barcode reader, PC controller software, Pre-loading kit