Precision Bookletmaking for Shorter Runs
The 150 Digital Booklet System is Duplo's entry-level sheet feeding system connecting the DSF-2200 Sheet feeder with the DBM 150S booklet maker. The DSF-2200 comes loaded with a number of high-end features including Duplo's own belt suction feed system, from and side air separation, an anti-static device and ultrasonic double feed detection for enhanced feed reliability. Feed up to 200 sheets per minute with book production up to 1,720 booklets per hour.
- Ideal for short volume demands
- Accepts output from multiple printers
- Converts pre-collated sets into finished booklets
- Belt suction feeding with front and side air separation
- Built-in ultrasonic double feed detection and anti-static device
- PC Controller software for easy job setup
- 16 job memory
- CD-Size booklets
- Half-Letter-Size brochures
- Marketing Collateral with Spot UV Covers
- DSF-2200 Digital Sheet Feeder
- 2 bins
- Seperation via : Front air (fan), side air (fan), optional trail edge air (pump)
- Paper loading height Bin A : 2.56"; Bin B 7.87"
- Paper size length : 7.87" -20"
- Paper size width : 4.13" -14.02"
- Standard features: End mark detection (sensor), anti- static device, alternate feed function
- Up to 200 sheets per minute
DBM 150 Bookletmaker
- Paper size Length is 8.27" - 18.11", width 4.72" - 12.60" (saddle stich and fold)
- For corner and side stich, length : 7.09" -9.09", width : 7.88" -12.6"
- From 2-25 sheets of 20lb (80GSM) paper
- Processing speed up to 1720 sets/hour
- Up to 16 programs stored in memory
DBM 150T Trimmer
- Maximum and minimum booklet size before trim 4.14" x 4.27" to 9.06" x 12.6"
- Trimming margin 0.04" - 0.79"
DBM 150 System Options
- 104 Square fold unit
- Barcode kit( 1D and 2D)
- Pre-loading kit
- Trail edge air kit
- PC controller