Morgana ColorCut SC6500 – Automated sheet fed digital die-cutter for sheet card and labels with creasing
Building on the successful SC6000 series, the new SC6500 offers a new ‘No Wires’ working environment.
The SC6500 is a compact dual tool digital cutter offering a highly advanced and reliable high capacity (1,000 sheets) auto-sheet feeder to cut and crease light sheet card (up to 350micron), or labels, to any shape without any set up costs.
Market Leading Features
- Digitally cut-through any shape on up to 350 micron media, or kiss- cut sheet labels, all at up to 1060mm/sec
- Digital process means no more costly dies or waiting time
- Auto feeder stacks up to 1,000 sheets. Up to 13.4 x 28” and custom sizes - with self-centring function and air blade separation
- Extendable paper tray
- Integral media storage area
- ColorCut Pro - Production Studio software included
- QR* code/Job Library retrieves associated cut files - even for mixed job batch sessions or rotated sheets
- Complete standalone operation - even with a stack of mixed jobs
- 8th generation Vision3 CCD camera reads and instantly retrieves cut files for every sheet on the fly. Accepts a mixed stack of jobs, cutting one after the other in a seamless and uninterrupted flow
- High-capacity auto feeder works in conjunction with air blade separation and automated jog function, to present every sheet perfectly for the cutter, every time
- New HELD mode allows for running ‘without wires’. This means that repetitive high volume jobs can be run easily without a connection to a computer