FlexiPunch is an innovative modular punching machine with manual or electric operation and an affordable price that gives you the binding options you need in everyday work. You can do a coil binding job, and moments later squeeze in a wire or comb binding project using the same primary punch. The high-quality precision die sets available with this machine will last for years of production. One die of your choice is provided with the unit.
The Akiles FlexiPunch is manual unit is the Akiles FlexiPunch-M and the electric unit is the Akiles FlexiPunch-E
Features• High Volume Manual Punch Capacity: Up to 25 sheets of 20lb paper per lift.
• Interchangeable Die Sets with Quick Die Change Design: Easily change from one punch pattern to another within seconds, no tools needed!
• Fully Disengageable Pins on all Dies: Allows punching of all paper sizes without partially punched holes at either end.
• Choice of 4 Different Punch Dies: Choose from Comb (rectangular holes), Wire 2:1 (square holes), Wire 3:1 (square holes) and Coil 4:1 (0.2475") (round holes).
• Adjustable Depth Margin: Available for all punch dies, this key feature provides the correct punch margin depth for each element or book size.
• 12" Single Punch Length with Open Ends: Enables easy punching of Letter or A4 sizes, as well as even longer sheet sizes.
• Rugged Heavy-Duty Design: All metal construction, including heavy cast side plates. Non-skid feet.
• Weight: 18-24 Lbs