The Challenge Spartan 185AEP paper cutter provides an economical solution for lower volume cutting environments such as professional offices, copy centers, in-plant printers, and on-demand digital print providers. Capitalizing on Challenge’s time-proven expertise in manufacturing paper cutters, the Spartan 185AEP is engineered and manufactured to the highest of safety standards available.
- - Electric Powered Cutting – 1-1/2HP gear drive motor.
- - Laser Red LED Cut Line Light - produces a bright easy to see cut line.
- - Safe - two-hand push button controls and front and rear table safety shields.
- - Auto-Releasing Front Safety Shield - automatically pops open after each cut cycle is completed. This unique benefit eliminates the need for the operator to manually lift the front shield in order to retrieve or adjust the stock after a cut providing increased productivity and operator ease-of-use.
- - Heavy-Duty steel, cast iron, and cast aluminum construction gives the cutter "Challenge" durability.
- - UHMW Gibs on front and back of knife bar require zero maintenance and have lifetime durability.
- - Eliminates lubricant on knife bar that can spoil stock.
- - Maintenance Free – the LED cut-line light and UHMW Gibs result in the SPARTAN 185 being virtually maintenance-free with lifetime durability. Electric Powered Clamping – generates over 3,000 lbs. (1,360 kg) of clamping force.
- - Electric Powered Backgauge - controlled by the control console or hand-wheel for micro adjustments.
- - 3” Lighted LCD Display
- - Programmable – operator friendly software uses soft key menu prompts for simple programming.
- - Program Memory – 20 programs, 20 cuts per program.
- - Automatic Pushout Safety Feature – backgauge automatically pushes stock out from under the clamping area before moving to a longer cut dimension.
Custom Stock Status: Ships Immediately
Electrical: 60hz 120V