This Akiles Prolam PLUS 330 with dual heat design allows better lamination at lower temperatures. Using lower temperatures enables it to be used for photos and digitally printed work.
Heavy-Duty / Mid-Volume
Throat Capacity: 13" wide
Rollers: 4 Silicone Rollers (2 hot / 2 cold)
Hot or Cold Function
Forward and Reverse Function
- Metal Cover (Dual Color): For a longer lasting lifespan & a more professional, heavy duty look.
- Silicon Rollers: Provide the flexibility of laminating with or without a carrier.
- Metal Gears: To guarantee strength and durability.
- Ready Light / Power Light / Power Switch
- Forward / Reverse Switch: Allows easy corrective action for jams. i.e. when document is improperly fed or temperature was set too high.
- Heat / Cold Switch: Offers cold lamination function.
- Electronic Circuit (PCB) & Gradual Temperature Control: For a fast, consistent and easy fine-tuning of temperature. Ideal when operator requires frequent changing of pouch thickness, pouch composition or when laminating different materials.
- 13” Throat: Extra-wide entrance for easy pouch feeding.
- Dual Heat System (heated rollers & heat plate combination): For a more efficient lamination at lower temperatures. Allows for a perfect lamination of all standard pouch thicknesses (from 3 mils up to 10 mils).
- Photo Ready: Heated-rollers allow a balanced heat distribution during laminating process, thus guaranteeing a crystal clear, bubble-free laminating result even when you laminate photos & ink-jet printouts.
Model: ProLam Plus 330
Throat Capacity: 330 mm (13")
Laminating Heat Range: 176 - 320°F
Maximum Pouch Thickness: 10 mils (250 Mic.)
Temperature Control: Electronic (PCB)
Laminating Speed: 540 mm/min
Weight / Volume: 9 Kg (19.8 lbs) / 1.0 CbFt