The 600i PRO Digital Booklet System is Duplo's professional-level sheet feeding system connecting the DSF-6000 Sheet feeder with the DBM 600 booklet maker. The DSF-6000 comes loaded with a number of high-end features including Duplo's own belt suction feed system, front and side air separation, an anti-static device and ultrasonic double feed detection for enhanced feed reliability. Feed up to 600 sheets per minute with book production up to 4,500 booklets per hour.
The Duplo 600i Digital Booklet Syste
The 600i Pro Digital Booklet System is Duplo’s flagship sheet feeding and bookletmaking system, integrating the DSF-6000 High-Speed Sheet Feeder with the DBM-600 Bookletmaker. With exceptional accuracy and automation, the 600i Pro Digital Booklet System offers the ultimate solution for converting short to long run, pre-collated digital or offset printed media into high quality booklets.
Equipped with a technologically-advanced Air Management System, the DSF-6000 provides an unsurpassed level of high speed performance that ensures consistent feeding of a wide variety of paper types and weights, from 64 gsm to 300 gsm, at a speed of up to 600 sheets per minute. The main tray offers a loading capacity of 24” (610mm), which minimizes reloading by supporting longer run times. Three-side air separation and integrated static eliminator effectively handle the static common with digitally printed media. Optical and ultrasonic sensors accurately detect feed errors, should they occur.
Utilizing state-of-the-art technology to automate and streamline the bookletmaking process, the DBM-600 Bookletmaker requires minimal operator intervention. Users can produce saddle, side, or corner-stitched booklets as well as letter landscape applications up to 4,500 booklets per hour.
- High volume sheet feeding and bookletmaking
- Feeds up to 600 sheets per minute
- 24" high capacity stacker
- User-friendly PC Controller software
- Feeds up to 14" x 24" paper using the optional DSF-CFL Cover Feeder
- Optional Barcode Kit ensures complete set integrity using 1D or 2D barcodes
- Adapters are available to adapt the DSF-6000 paper cart to the HP Indigo 5500/7000 or Xerox iGen 3/4
- Optional SCC module for in-line slitting/cutting/creasing or DKT-200 Two-Knife Trimmer can be added to produce full-bleed booklets
DSF-6000 Digital Sheet Feeder
• 1 bin (cover feeder optional)
• Seperation via : Front air (fan), side air (fan), optional trail edge air (pump)
• Paper loading height: 24.02"
• Paper size length : 8.27" -20.66"
• Paper size width : 4.73" -14.33"
• Standard features: End mark detection (sensor), anti- static device, alternate feed function
• Up to 600 sheets per minute
DBM 600 Bookletmaker
• Paper size 4.13"x 6.69" to 14.33" x 25.19" (saddle stich and fold)
• Folding capacity - 25 sheets (80 GSM)
• Stitching capacity up to 50 sheets (80GSM)
• Processing speed up to 5,200 sets/hour
• Heavy duty Hohner Stitching heads
DBM 600T Trimmer
• Maximum and minimum booklet size before trim 4.13" x 3.35" to 14.33" x 12.6"
• Trimming margin 0.04" - 0.98"
DBM 600 System Options
• Square fold unit
• Cover feeder
• DKT - 2 knife trimmer
• SCC - slit cut crease module
• Barcode kit( 1D and 2D)
• Pre-loading kit
• Trail edge air kit
• PC controller
With a variety of finishing solutions available today, off -line collating continues to maintain significant advantages over in-line and near-line systems. Jobs processed on a collating and bookletmaking system are finished at much faster speeds and output from multiple printers can be accepted and finished with equal ease. Should the printer break down, an off -line finishing operation will continue to run without interruption unlike with an in-line system where the entire production line would be halted.