The Martin Yale® CR818 is designed to provide performance, efficiency and a consistent quality of product outcome with each use making it essential to any business that prides itself to professional quality literature production.
- Quick and easy set-up, simply remove from the packaging, install the paper stops and done!
- Has six sturdy rubber feet allowing the machine to sit squarely and evenly on any flat surface
- Durable steel construction for many years of use
- hard-anodized aluminum paper guides/paper stops to secure your documents firmly in position for a more accurate crease everytime
- Creases a panel of up to 28″ wide and 18.2″ long
- Smooth, easy lever operation
- Those with an existing CR818 Manual Creaser can upgrade to make their current machine semi-automatic with the purchase of the RetroKit.
Dimensions:: 20.63 L x 6.75″ W x 5.0″ H