The FD 6100 can process a variety of documents up to 14” in length, including checks, invoices, newsletters and business reply envelopes. Two sheet feeders and one insert/BRE feeder allow for a number of jobs to be automatically processed including: 1 sheet, 1 sheet and a BRE, 2 sheets, or 2 sheets and a BRE. The FD 6100 has multiple feed stations which allow you to make your single sheet mailings “work for you” by using the second feeder to insert a direct marketing piece.
• Maximum paper size 5.875” - 8.875’’ W x 3.125” - 14” L
• Maximum insert size 5.875” - 8.875” W x 3.125” - 4.125” H
• Outgoing envelope size 8.75” - 9.5” W x 4.1” - 4.875” H
• Speed up to 123 pieces per minute
• Duty cycle of Up to 3,000 pieces per month
• Up to 100 outgoing envelopes
• Up to 100 inserts/BREs in the insert feeder
• Up to 100 sheets in each sheet feeder (20#)
• Marketing pieces
The FD 6100 is designed for anyone to use. The large, clearly marked control panel gives step-by-step prompts and guidance. To make operation even easier, up to nine frequent and recurring jobs can be programmed for access with the touch of a button. A user friendly drop-in feed system and clamshell design for easy access to the paper path add to the simplicity of operation.
Automation saves time, money and reduces the amount of handling, making the document more secure. To ensure the integrity of mailings, the FD 6100 has a double document detector that will automatically detect doubles and other potential misfeeds.